Welcome..

http://sianna-grover.blogspot.com/

Friday, 22 January 2010

Plan

In order to carry out my coursework i need to create a rough plan which i can follow.

The Preliminary Task.
I need to create a front page cover of a school/college magazine, which needs to feature a image of a student in a medium close up plus appropriately laid out text and a masthead. I also need to create a mock up of a contents page.

Analysis of Existing Products:
In order to get a rough idea of the kind of cover i need to create i will have to look at and analyse the following magazines:
1. Spin
2. Q
3. NME

Audience Research:
I will also carry out some audience research which will consist of asking random members of the public a range of questions which will include the following:
Do you read magazines? If so, which ones?
Why do you read these magazines?
If you were to read a music/fashion magazine what kind of thing would you like to be featured on the front cover and within the magazine itself.
etc



No comments: